Kundli Matchmaking: A Tradition that Brings Love and Joy in your life. For thousands of years, Indians have relied on Kundali matching to choose a life partner. Vedic astrology helps predict future events. This makes it easier for people to make timely decisions to prevent tomorrow’s disaster.
A good Vedic astrologer can predict almost every aspect of our life including education, wealth, health, relationships and careers. This article explains how Vedic astrology can help you choose the right life partner.
Adaptation of Kundali Matchmaking
Kundli chart or the horoscope of a future couple is tested to know their compatibility. This matching process is commonly know as Gun Milan and is further divided into eight separate sections or tests. Each part is given a certain number of points and the whole process is called Ashkut Milano.
By adding up the points obtained in these eight tests, you get a total score. Points are awarded out of 36 and couples are considering incompatible if the sum of points or Gunas is less than 18. If the number of guns is between 18 and 32, the match is good, and if the number of guns is more than 32, it indicates the same personality of the bride and groom.
Couples with 32 or more guns in their horoscope seem very compatible, but at the same time, being the same is not always good, so they look to others to make sure the relationship will last. Factors should also be consider.
The Kundli Matchmaking service allows you to find out how compatible you are with your life partner:
Kundli, also known as Patrika, is based on the ancient Ashkota method and is intend to determine compatibility between two people. Youngsters also believe in using a love calculator to find their love and zodiac sign compatibility with their partner and analyze the likelihood of the relationship continuing.
Horoscope comparison based on the date of birth and name based on Guna Milan results. Enter your partner’s information and details to get your online Kundli Milan score for free.
Kundli matching, a Hindu tradition, is an essential pre-wedding ritual. This match, often known as Horoscope Match, Kundli Milan Match, Patri Milan Match or Kundli Milano Guna, is based on a number of factors used to determine the outcome of the Kundali Match, also known as Goni.
Adjusting hindi kundli online based on the date of birth and name is the best and most accurate way to create a horoscope and create compatibility between boy and girl. Marriage To enjoy a long and happy relationship we can predict the Shubha Mahurat formula.
Kundli Milan Online report is based on three main factors:
- Guna Milan to score
- Presence of Manglik Dosha
- Navamsa graphic strength
Why should I follow the services of Kundli Milan?
Kundli Milan plays an important role in finding your perfect life partner. A wedding is one of the most important events in a person’s life, so every step should be done carefully. Therefore, the power of Kundalini should not be underestimate. After all, this is one of the foundations of a strong and happy marriage. Even today, internet marriage is the first step in marriage. This is to ensure a harmonious relationship between the two.
The decision to marry someone cannot be made after a few dates. But we don’t always have enough time to do this.
- Analyzing faces over months can be difficult.
- Astrology and love marriage coincidences will help you here.
- A closer study of Kendali’s marriage will help you understand these characteristics.
- It tells you how compatible your partner’s traits, interests and temperament are.
- Kundali Matchmaking is also important. A person can hide his personality, interests and weaknesses, so he can even lie about them. But their Kundli or Natal chart shows their lies. A person’s personality and interests can change over time, for better or for worse, and astrologer help predict these changes.
Kundli Milan and its services follow eight guns:
8 guns are calculate taking into account the date of birth of the spouse. The existence of these eight guns determines the fate of marriage. These applications include:
- Varna – The first thing to consider is Varna. The bridegroom’s varna should be equal to or greater than the bride’s varna.
- Yoga – This tool helps to determine which of the two is dominant and dominant.
- Tara- Compare the bruises or bruises of the bride and groom to determine their health.
- Yoni – This tool can create sexual compatibility between potential partners.
- Graha Maitri – This guna ensures intellectual and mental stability between good partners.
- Guna – This guna helps to determine the compatibility of personality, behaviour, attitude and approach of two people.
- Bhakoot – prosperity and financial well-being are calculate by this guna. This meaning can determine the career path of the newlyweds after marriage.
- Nadi– This is the last guna with maximum points and therefore the most important. It talks about the general health of the family after marriage. If this dosha is in Kandri, marriage will be affect.
Kundli Matchmaking service allows you to know the physical and mental compatibility between you and your life partner.
Marriage is a turning point for people. This beautiful relationship binds them for life and beyond. This is the new beginning that every man and woman has been waiting for since reaching the age where they feel ready for this commitment. Many families compare detailed birth charts to see if the stars align before deciding to get married. Are they compatible with their children or not? What does that mean?
Online Kundli Matching is the first step in marriage as people have great faith in Vedic astrology rituals. The position of the moon plays an important role. Moon placement in a horoscope gives the local astrologer a Janmrashi (Moon Sign) and a Nakshatra (Horoscope). These are two important aspects of Vedic astrology. Create your Kundli online today and learn more about your and your partner’s compatibility.
Kundli Matchmaking is 100% Vedic and verified by Indian astrologers.
Note that Nandikuta has the highest priority during a match. So, if you are not good at Nandita, playing 28 gunas is also consider inappropriate.
Mangal Dosha also known as Kuja Dosha is not consider but Ashakta is the same. If you have Mangal dosha, Vala and Kanya should have Mangal dosha. It is recommend not to mix Mangalic and non-Mangalic pairs.
This is a Vedic compatibility test that helps you find a suitable life partner. Using the Asta Kuta Vedic method, we analyzed the compatibility of boys and girls using bruises and bruises.
A son and daughter rashi and nakshatra are require for inherent compatibility. However, for a more detailed analysis, we need information about the birth date, birth time and place of birth for boys and girls.